Media Brazil Forum
Skin Ace, A new skin is born - Printable Version

+- Media Brazil Forum (https://www.xbmcbrasil.net)
+-- Forum: Skin Ace - Área Aberta (https://www.xbmcbrasil.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=235)
+--- Forum: International Area - Skin Ace (https://www.xbmcbrasil.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=241)
+--- Thread: Skin Ace, A new skin is born (/showthread.php?tid=357)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Ace, A new skin is born - LinkinStg - 28/01/2013

(27/01/2013, 18:54)Wanilton Wrote:  @LinkinStg, MarcosQui removed List and Glass List views, in latest release skin Ace (version 0.6.1), nothing wrong.

i see, i was loving the glass view, it will be back in a future update?

RE: Ace, A new skin is born - Wanilton - 28/01/2013

No, we have others lists views mode in Skin Ace.

RE: Ace, A new skin is born - LinkinStg - 28/01/2013

thats too bad. it was my favorite view type, pleeease guys if you want to make happy at least a couple of big fans from your work (cuase i guess besides me should be another fans from glass view) add it once again, it was so cool having it

at least think about it,

regards

RE: Ace, A new skin is born - MarcosQui - 14/02/2013

New version 0.7.4 available in Google Drive.

This version has several improvements over the previous one.

It is not necessary reset the skin, go SETTINGS/skin settings/restore settings/apply or reapply standard settings.

RE: Ace, A new skin is born - schumi2004 - 21/02/2013

@MarcosQui

Thanks for this update, works perfect.

Only found 1 issue http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=153703&pid=1340984#pid1340984
And 1 request ;) http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=153703&pid=1343051#pid1343051

RE: Ace, A new skin is born - Wanilton - 21/02/2013

@schumi2004, about 1 issue, was fixed by Marcos, today.

About your request, i think is possilble now, using smartplaylist or favourites, skin Ace have smart submenu function, look images. 

[Image: xOtg91V.jpg]

[Image: yngprtq.jpg]

But wait for official answer by Marcos.

RE: Ace, A new skin is born - schumi2004 - 22/02/2013

@Wanilton
I think i understand what your saying but that is not what i mean. What i mean is the ability to use this submenu from Movies (or from TV Shows or Images or whatever) to a Custom menu item (Playlist, Favourite etc)
[Image: K5fkhIh.png]

So linking the Submenu from Movies to a smart Playlist menu item i created.
Maybe it's more clear when you try out Confluence Modified and add extra menu item and see the selection were you can chose what submenu you want for this item.

For the Favorites fix, can Marcos post a fix for this item only on Drive or post what to change in this forum? Had a look myself to the code and matched it against other script file but couldn't find the issue.

Edit:
I would appreciate it if the fixed file could be placed in Drive because now i have to improvise how to get certain actions sorted for Live TV.

RE: Ace, A new skin is born - schumi2004 - 22/02/2013

Noticed another thing which is a bug or something else.

When using smart playlist in the main menu you get the widgets you have in standard categories Movies and TV Shows also which is a good thing ;)
Only difference is with these widgets you can't switch between Recently Added, Random, In Progress etc

Only option available is recently added for the widgets you get with custom menu items (Smart Playlist)
Not sure if this is intended or a bug or something planned for the future?

RE: Ace, A new skin is born - Wanilton - 22/02/2013

(22/02/2013, 06:27)schumi2004 Wrote:  @Wanilton
I think i understand what your saying but that is not what i mean. What i mean is the ability to use this submenu from Movies (or from TV Shows or Images or whatever) to a Custom menu item (Playlist, Favourite etc)
[Image: K5fkhIh.png]

So linking the Submenu from Movies to a smart Playlist menu item i created.
Maybe it's more clear when you try out Confluence Modified and add extra menu item and see the selection were you can chose what submenu you want for this item.

For the Favorites fix, can Marcos post a fix for this item only on Drive or post what to change in this forum? Had a look myself to the code and matched it against other script file but couldn't find the issue.

Edit:
I would appreciate it if the fixed file could be placed in Drive because now i have to improvise how to get certain actions sorted for Live TV.
Shumi2004, understand now, I send necessary info for MarcosQui about this, I think resource is very good. Wait for definite answer.

RE: Ace, A new skin is born - schumi2004 - 23/02/2013

Another suggestion.
When using a custom menu item, for example a smart playlist you'll get the widgets corresponding to it.
In regular widgets screen you can switch between random, recently added, in progress etc.
In widgets screen that belongs to the smart playlist you only have recently added.

Would it be possible to switch between different views also for the widgets screen that belongs to smart playlists (and and maybe others which i haven't tested yet) ?

Example Movies main menu item
[Image: sLVNJO3.png]

RE: Ace, A new skin is born - vetcool - 23/02/2013

Is it only me or is the Exit button not working ?

RE: Ace, A new skin is born - Wanilton - 23/02/2013

@vetcool, work fine for me, don´t have any trouble with exit button, what version you use?

RE: Ace, A new skin is born - Wanilton - 23/02/2013

Donate R$ 30,00/year, and give full access version of XBMC Gotham Custom, with default Skin Ace 0.8.4 by MarcosQui, new installer in english, include all addons necessary.  Available now, for all vip members with subscription.

RE: Ace, A new skin is born - schumi2004 - 23/02/2013

(23/02/2013, 09:28)schumi2004 Wrote:  Another suggestion.
When using a custom menu item, for example a smart playlist you'll get the widgets corresponding to it.
In regular widgets screen you can switch between random, recently added, in progress etc.
In widgets screen that belongs to the smart playlist you only have recently added.

Would it be possible to switch between different views also for the widgets screen that belongs to smart playlists (and and maybe others which i haven't tested yet) ?

Example Movies main menu item
[Image: sLVNJO3.png]
I'm also missing the current progress widgets in this situation.

RE: Ace, A new skin is born - vetcool - 24/02/2013

In both versions they didn't work for me and do you know where I can disable the spinning CD. So annyoing.