Media Brazil Forum
TP-Link - Printable Version

+- Media Brazil Forum (https://www.xbmcbrasil.net)
+-- Forum: KODI Tutoriais e Vídeo Tutoriais (https://www.xbmcbrasil.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=308)
+--- Forum: Tutoriais (https://www.xbmcbrasil.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: TP-Link (/showthread.php?tid=4051)

TP-Link - hidroxido - 29/12/2018

Meus amigos, boa tarde. Estou com um HD externo espetado no roteador tp-link, já compartilhado, já rodando no Kodi na tv, mas como eu uso também o Medusa (Sickrage) não encontro o endereço que tenho que colocar pra ele reconhecer esse HD, alguém tem alguma ideia? O endereço desse HD que aparece é o seguinte Sda1 (\\Tp-Share) (F:)

RE: TP-Link - Wanilton - 29/12/2018

Normalmente o IP deve ser 192.168.0.1 ou 192.168.1.1

Já tentou...

RE: TP-Link - hidroxido - 29/12/2018

(29/12/2018, 17:04)Wanilton Wrote:  Normalmente o IP deve ser 192.168.0.1 ou 192.168.1.1Já tentou...

Fala Wanilton, o roteador eu acesso, meu problema é que endereço colocar no Medusa pra ele enxergar os vídeos que tem no HD, no Utorrents ele descobre, o Kodi descobre, só esse tal de Medusa que não e pra ele funcionar tem que acessar os vídeos no hd que esta no roteador

RE: TP-Link - Gfgouvea - 27/01/2019

Aqui no meu eu uso o seguinte:

Smb:\\ipdoroteador\Volume1\

Acredito q esse "Volume1" pode ser "Volume0" ou "Volume2" dependendo do roteador

RE: TP-Link - jeson zale - 21/07/2023

(29/12/2018, 16:40)hidroxido Wrote:  My friends, good afternoon. I have an external HD stuck in the tp-link router, already shared, already running on Kodi on the TV, but since I also use Medusa (Sickrage) I can't find the address I have to put for it to recognize this HD, does anyone have any ideas? The address of this HD that appears is the following Sda1 (\\Tp-Share) (F:)

Make sure Medusa (Sickrage) has the necessary permissions to access the shared folder on the external hard drive. Sometimes, you may need to enter login credentials (username and password) to access the shared folder.

RE: TP-Link - DanielP - 12/02/2024

The Rule of 72 calculator tool swiftly estimates the time required for an investment to double based on a fixed interest rate. With its user-friendly interface and quick computations, it simplifies financial planning and investment decisions, providing valuable insights into the power of compound interest.
go here

RE: TP-Link - daniel90 - 16/02/2024

The desktop support interview questions tool is designed to gauge candidates' proficiency in resolving technical issues, troubleshooting hardware and software problems, and providing efficient customer service. By probing candidates' knowledge of operating systems, networking, and diagnostic techniques, this tool helps identify individuals equipped to handle the diverse challenges of desktop support roles.
click here to get the tool

RE: TP-Link - Juwaretu - 26/02/2024

A Reverse Sales Tax Calculator determines the original price of an item before sales tax based on the total amount paid. It's useful for budgeting and price comparison, helping consumers understand the true cost of purchases. By subtracting the tax amount from the total price, this tool provides transparency and aids in informed decision-making. It ensures accuracy in calculating pre-tax prices, facilitating fair transactions and financial planning read more

RE: TP-Link - Juwaretu - 27/02/2024

A Random Name Picker selects names or items at random from a list. It's commonly used in classrooms, contests, or raffles for impartial selection. This tool ensures fairness and randomness in choosing winners or participants, aiding in various selection processes. Click here to get the tool