Áreas do Fórum estão disponíveis apenas para membros com registro, cadastre-se ou logue para ter acesso. Forum areas are only available to registered members, register, or log in to gain access.
We move our host, if you have issues registering or logging in to our forum, please report the issue to admin@mediabrasil.tv, thanks. It,s possible to register using a social network (Google, Amazon, Github, or Spotify.) Only need to choose Login with (network name).
Contribua e torne-se membro VIP Plus do Fórum MediaBrasil.tv. International members, donate one single time (U$ 20.00) or subscribe and receive access to unique content, including Aeon MQ 9 (Kodi Omega 21.0, Nexus 20.0, and Matrix 19.5 read our FAQ for more info about how to support us. Help us keep the forum operational.

Doe via pagseguro ou mercado pago (Brazil only) - Doe via Bancos Brasileiros - International Donation - FAQ About Donation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Skin Ace, A new skin is born
Sinal Aviso 

(27/01/2013, 18:54)Wanilton Wrote:  @LinkinStg, MarcosQui removed List and Glass List views, in latest release skin Ace (version 0.6.1), nothing wrong.

i see, i was loving the glass view, it will be back in a future update?
Sinal Aviso 

No, we have others lists views mode in Skin Ace.

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + acesso área vip do fórum.  
Support the Media Brazil project. Make a donation or subscribe and become VIP - Access the exclusive features of the custom versions + access the VIP area of the forum.
Request more info via chat or private message.

Please do not PM me for support; use the forum instead

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
KODI 21.0 Omega Custom / Skin Aeon MQ9-1.6.0-29 - 09.15.2023
Be Vip Plus, donate.
Sinal Aviso 

thats too bad. it was my favorite view type, pleeease guys if you want to make happy at least a couple of big fans from your work (cuase i guess besides me should be another fans from glass view) add it once again, it was so cool having it

at least think about it,

regards
Sinal Aviso 

New version 0.7.4 available in Google Drive.

This version has several improvements over the previous one.

It is not necessary reset the skin, go SETTINGS/skin settings/restore settings/apply or reapply standard settings.

Would you like to collaborate with our work?
Visit my website

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + suporte remoto + acesso área vip do fórum.
Sinal Aviso 

@MarcosQui

Thanks for this update, works perfect.

Only found 1 issue http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1340984
And 1 request ;) http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1343051
Sinal Aviso 

@schumi2004, about 1 issue, was fixed by Marcos, today.

About your request, i think is possilble now, using smartplaylist or favourites, skin Ace have smart submenu function, look images. 

[Image: xOtg91V.jpg]

[Image: yngprtq.jpg]

But wait for official answer by Marcos.

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + acesso área vip do fórum.  
Support the Media Brazil project. Make a donation or subscribe and become VIP - Access the exclusive features of the custom versions + access the VIP area of the forum.

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.
Sinal Aviso 

@Wanilton
I think i understand what your saying but that is not what i mean. What i mean is the ability to use this submenu from Movies (or from TV Shows or Images or whatever) to a Custom menu item (Playlist, Favourite etc)
[Image: K5fkhIh.png]

So linking the Submenu from Movies to a smart Playlist menu item i created.
Maybe it's more clear when you try out Confluence Modified and add extra menu item and see the selection were you can chose what submenu you want for this item.

For the Favorites fix, can Marcos post a fix for this item only on Drive or post what to change in this forum? Had a look myself to the code and matched it against other script file but couldn't find the issue.

Edit:
I would appreciate it if the fixed file could be placed in Drive because now i have to improvise how to get certain actions sorted for Live TV.
Sinal Aviso 

Noticed another thing which is a bug or something else.

When using smart playlist in the main menu you get the widgets you have in standard categories Movies and TV Shows also which is a good thing ;)
Only difference is with these widgets you can't switch between Recently Added, Random, In Progress etc

Only option available is recently added for the widgets you get with custom menu items (Smart Playlist)
Not sure if this is intended or a bug or something planned for the future?
Sinal Aviso 

(22/02/2013, 06:27)schumi2004 Wrote:  @Wanilton
I think i understand what your saying but that is not what i mean. What i mean is the ability to use this submenu from Movies (or from TV Shows or Images or whatever) to a Custom menu item (Playlist, Favourite etc)
[Image: K5fkhIh.png]

So linking the Submenu from Movies to a smart Playlist menu item i created.
Maybe it's more clear when you try out Confluence Modified and add extra menu item and see the selection were you can chose what submenu you want for this item.

For the Favorites fix, can Marcos post a fix for this item only on Drive or post what to change in this forum? Had a look myself to the code and matched it against other script file but couldn't find the issue.

Edit:
I would appreciate it if the fixed file could be placed in Drive because now i have to improvise how to get certain actions sorted for Live TV.
Shumi2004, understand now, I send necessary info for MarcosQui about this, I think resource is very good. Wait for definite answer.

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.
Sinal Aviso 

Another suggestion.
When using a custom menu item, for example a smart playlist you'll get the widgets corresponding to it.
In regular widgets screen you can switch between random, recently added, in progress etc.
In widgets screen that belongs to the smart playlist you only have recently added.

Would it be possible to switch between different views also for the widgets screen that belongs to smart playlists (and and maybe others which i haven't tested yet) ?

Example Movies main menu item
[Image: sLVNJO3.png]
Sinal Aviso 

Is it only me or is the Exit button not working ?
Sinal Aviso 

@vetcool, work fine for me, don´t have any trouble with exit button, what version you use?

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.
Sinal Aviso 

Donate R$ 30,00/year, and give full access version of XBMC Gotham Custom, with default Skin Ace 0.8.4 by MarcosQui, new installer in english, include all addons necessary.  Available now, for all vip members with subscription.

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.
Sinal Aviso 

(23/02/2013, 09:28)schumi2004 Wrote:  Another suggestion.
When using a custom menu item, for example a smart playlist you'll get the widgets corresponding to it.
In regular widgets screen you can switch between random, recently added, in progress etc.
In widgets screen that belongs to the smart playlist you only have recently added.

Would it be possible to switch between different views also for the widgets screen that belongs to smart playlists (and and maybe others which i haven't tested yet) ?

Example Movies main menu item
[Image: sLVNJO3.png]
I'm also missing the current progress widgets in this situation.
Sinal Aviso 

In both versions they didn't work for me and do you know where I can disable the spinning CD. So annyoing.