Áreas do Fórum estão disponíveis apenas para membros com registro, cadastre-se ou logue para ter acesso. Forum areas are only available to registered members, register, or log in to gain access.
We move our host, if you have issues registering or logging in to our forum, please report the issue to admin@mediabrasil.tv, thanks. It,s possible to register using a social network (Google, Amazon, Github, or Spotify.) Only need to choose Login with (network name).
Contribua e torne-se membro VIP Plus do Fórum MediaBrasil.tv. International members, donate one single time (U$ 20.00) or subscribe and receive access to unique content, including Aeon MQ 9 (Kodi Omega 21.0, Nexus 20.0, and Matrix 19.5 read our FAQ for more info about how to support us. Help us keep the forum operational.

Doe via pagseguro ou mercado pago (Brazil only) - Doe via Bancos Brasileiros - International Donation - FAQ About Donation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Skin Ace, A new skin is born
Sinal Aviso 

Another suggestion for skin Ace.

In live TV channel view an option to change the channel numbers with channel logos.
Edit: And maybe change channel name text color so it reads better.

Not sure if it's a bug but when openening menu on video playback, the currently selected item isn't highlighted.

[Image: glRJ90Q.png]
Sinal Aviso 

(24/02/2013, 05:27)vetcool Wrote:  In both versions they didn't work for me and do you know where I can disable the spinning CD. So annyoing.
No issues here. I would check your system settings and see if it works in other skins.

Spinning CD i don't know.
Sinal Aviso 

(23/02/2013, 15:29)Wanilton Wrote:  Donate R$ 30,00/year, and give full access version of XBMC Gotham Custom, with default Skin Ace 0.8.4 by MarcosQui, new installer in english, include all addons necessary.  Available now, for all vip members with subscription.
Hey Wanilton, 

Can you tell us more about this?
Sinal Aviso 

Hi SavellM, well what more, in this forum, we have an vip area (subscription is +- 15.00 dollars year), well in this area we have skin ace developing area, and others usefull resources. Every day, I build a new custom release with XBMC Gotham (version 13), where skin default is Ace, I Included in this install all necessary addons and more (I check every day for updates, of course), when you run installer, you have all resources done for use, maybe Schummi2004, explain better for you, how work. 
If you need more info, let me know

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + acesso área vip do fórum.  
Support the Media Brazil project. Make a donation or subscribe and become VIP - Access the exclusive features of the custom versions + access the VIP area of the forum.
Request more info via chat or private message.

Please do not PM me for support; use the forum instead

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
KODI 21.0 Omega Custom / Skin Aeon MQ9-1.6.0-29 - 09.15.2023
Be Vip Plus, donate.
Sinal Aviso 

It seems i'm not getting any visualization when playing audio?

Is this a know issue?
Sinal Aviso 

(27/02/2013, 08:25)schumi2004 Wrote:  It seems i'm not getting any visualization when playing audio?

Is this a know issue?
In fullscreen, go to menu M, and select one visualization view, for me work fine here.

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + acesso área vip do fórum.  
Support the Media Brazil project. Make a donation or subscribe and become VIP - Access the exclusive features of the custom versions + access the VIP area of the forum.

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.
Sinal Aviso 

(27/02/2013, 10:52)Wanilton Wrote:  
(27/02/2013, 08:25)schumi2004 Wrote:  It seems i'm not getting any visualization when playing audio?

Is this a know issue?
In fullscreen, go to menu M, and select one visualization view, for me work fine here.

No it doesn't work. Switching to Confluence makes it work directly but in Ace background stays black

Edit:
Solved, user error on my end.
Sinal Aviso 

Hi, wondering if I could make a couple request about the Ace skin.

Request 1:
In the music when I scrolling through artist in the coverflow, there's nothing showing the name of the artist below nor is there anything showing the title of album below, maybe I'm missing how to display this, if not could you add it in the future.

Request 2:
In the EPG guide when scrolling channels, is there a way to add at the bottom the info of the show, movie or sports event? currently the only way is to select info which doesn't display properly.
Maybe shortening the guide and adding the info below would be great.

Thanks
Sinal Aviso 

1. I'm working on correcting.

2. see this post: http://www.xbmcbrasil.net/showthread.php...82#pid3482

Would you like to collaborate with our work?
Visit my website

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + suporte remoto + acesso área vip do fórum.
Sinal Aviso 

Just wanted to say that this is by far my favorite XBMC skin excellent work. Just a couple of feature requests:

1. On the home menu is it possible that we could have a next-aired widget for live tv, something showing the tv episodes which will be playing for that day.

2. In the live tv channel view it seems as though there is a lot of blank space right of the channel list and above the program info. Is it possible to have a default image when no channel is playing and then a now playing video screen when one is.

Again outstanding work.
Sinal Aviso 

1. Yes, I think it's possible, but I'll leave that for later. The Ace is almost ready and I do not want to make major changes at this time.

2. Got it. Maybe I'll make some changes in layout to improve it.

If everything continues as planned, Ace final version will be published until the 17th. Before that I'll release to all VIPs already with horizontal menu and more a exclusive new thing.

Visit my website

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + suporte remoto + acesso área vip do fórum.
Sinal Aviso 

1. I changed my plans and 'Widget Aired Today' will be present in Ace final version:

[Image: screenshot026m.jpg]

Visit my website

Sinal Aviso 

Ace final version 1.2.2 available to all VIP users in Google Drive.

Already horizontal menu and much more.

Ace versão final 1.2.2 já disponível no Google Drive para todos os VIPs.

Essa versão inclui menu horizontal e muitas outras coisas mais.

Visit my website

Sinal Aviso 

1.2.2 installed, thanks guys.
Sinal Aviso 

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.