Áreas do Fórum estão disponíveis apenas para membros com registro, cadastre-se ou logue para ter acesso. Forum areas are only available to registered members, register, or log in to gain access.
We move our host, if you have issues registering or logging in to our forum, please report the issue to admin@mediabrasil.tv, thanks. It,s possible to register using a social network (Google, Amazon, Github, or Spotify.) Only need to choose Login with (network name).
Contribua e torne-se membro VIP Plus do Fórum MediaBrasil.tv. International members, donate one single time (U$ 20.00) or subscribe and receive access to unique content, including Aeon MQ 9 (Kodi Omega 21.0, Nexus 20.0, and Matrix 19.5 read our FAQ for more info about how to support us. Help us keep the forum operational.

Doe via pagseguro ou mercado pago (Brazil only) - Doe via Bancos Brasileiros - International Donation - FAQ About Donation

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Release] Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - final - Kodi Leia - open to all users

Instale o script Skin Helper Colorpicker (Kodi Leia).

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/leia/scri...1.0.13.zip

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + acesso área vip do fórum.  
Support the Media Brazil project. Make a donation or subscribe and become VIP - Access the exclusive features of the custom versions + access the VIP area of the forum.
Request more info via chat or private message.

Please do not PM me for support; use the forum instead

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
KODI 21.0 Omega Custom / Skin Aeon MQ9-1.6.0-29 - 09.15.2023
Be Vip Plus, donate.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Wanilton for this post:
  • REAPER OF HELL

(19/09/2019, 14:30)Wanilton Wrote:  Instale o script Skin Helper Colorpicker (Kodi Leia).

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/leia/scri...1.0.13.zip

Obrigado, deu tudo certo, como eu sempre usei a mesma pasta do appdata desde a primeira versão do Kodi, nem sabia que era necessário ter esse script.
Gosto muito dessa skin, e não poder utilizar esses recursos era muito ruim.

Agradeço mais uma vez.

I just installed Kodi 18 on Rpi and changed to the Aeon MQ8 skin.

The media  flags icons are black and white. Is there still the addon "resource.images.extras.color-AeonMQ8" available on the shared drive?

Yes, have, check on drive. Are many add-ons, you need set in the skin settings...icons and images item.

https://i.imgur.com/jtCZujY.jpg

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + acesso área vip do fórum.  
Support the Media Brazil project. Make a donation or subscribe and become VIP - Access the exclusive features of the custom versions + access the VIP area of the forum.

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.

Found it and installed the zip folders from Resource.Images.Addons-Color.Flags-Aeon.MQ8

Worked fine. Thanks.
Smiley Sad 

In Aeon MQ8, I really miss the Skin Settings > General Settings > "Show Progress Watching in View" that we had in Aeon MQ7.

Without the "Show Progress Watching in View" it's not possible to tell if an episode was partially watched or never watched.

We had a selector switch for that feature in Aeon MQ7. Those who want it, could turn the feature on, those who don't want it, could keep the feature off. That way, everybody was happy. But in Aeon MQ8, nobody has that choice. It was taken away.

[Image: 074ymQK.png]

Good morning, everyone!

I have a problem hitting Kodi. Can you help me, please? I use "AudioDb MQ Music Video" for my video concerts. Until then it has always worked well but after a reinstallation of Kodi when I wanted to scrape my videos it only gives me wrong results. (Jewel Family from AC DC, he replaces it with another concert for example). Another problem is the Beef Artwork scrapper. I can't add animated movie posters. he finds them for me on Kyradb puts them on and doesn't want to save them (he puts an error message: impossible to save in storage............)

Can you help me? HELP

New version Metadata TheMusicVideoDB

https://files.xbmcbrasil.net/Scrapers/me...db.org.zip

Will solve the issue.

About animated poster I need check when have time here.

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.

Good evening,

I have Kodi 18.4 Installed with the Skin Aeon MQ8 without MOD.

Everything works, I miss only two functions.

1. Discart that turns is not available as in the picture
2. The logo is displayed to me but I want it rolled up to the appearance comes

Just like in the picture I would like to have that.

[Image: X6bDCnS.jpg]

no one idea?

Need changes in the code, Marcos is working in MQ9 now, I don't think have plans to change MQ8 at this moment.

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.

Will MQ 9 be free for all users?

Vip plus on alpha, vip plus and regular when in beta, public release when final version is done.

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.

Hi, i'm on leia 18.5 and libreelec with aeon mq 2.9.0.
From yesterday i have this error skin helper service.
There'is something that i can do to resolve ?
Thanks

@Mak_75 

Arrow module script version 0.12.2 cause trouble, have one new version available now, fix the issue, get here (0.15.5)

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/leia/scri...0.15.5.zip

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.