Áreas do Fórum estão disponíveis apenas para membros com registro, cadastre-se ou logue para ter acesso. Forum areas are only available to registered members, register, or log in to gain access.
We move our host, if you have issues registering or logging in to our forum, please report the issue to admin@mediabrasil.tv, thanks. It,s possible to register using a social network (Google, Amazon, Github, or Spotify.) Only need to choose Login with (network name).
Contribua e torne-se membro VIP Plus do Fórum MediaBrasil.tv. International members, donate one single time (U$ 20.00) or subscribe and receive access to unique content, including Aeon MQ 9 (Kodi Omega 21.0, Nexus 20.0, and Matrix 19.5 read our FAQ for more info about how to support us. Help us keep the forum operational.

Doe via pagseguro ou mercado pago (Brazil only) - Doe via Bancos Brasileiros - International Donation - FAQ About Donation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Notícia [news] Ace 2 - reloaded

Olá a todos. Depois de muito tempo trabalhando nos bastidores, eu informo que até o final do mês de julho, eu irei apresentar a nova Skin Ace 2 - Beta 1 que foi totalmente retrabalhada e traz várias novidades:

- Um código novo e otimizado;
- Novo Menu Principal;
- Novas vistas;
- Widgets de Terceira geração;
- Novo layout para as janelas de reprodução de mídia;
- Novo recurso de customização do Menu Principal;
- Suporte total ao script do Netflix;
e muito mais....

Tudo isso com um desempenho surpreendente!
Fiquem atentos porque vem aí a skin que irá servir de base para a futura Aeon MQ 9.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxOzjK71VGE

Hello everyone. After a long time working behind the scenes, I inform that by the end of July, I will present the new Skin Ace 2 - Beta 1 that has been totally reworked and brings several new features:

- New and optimized code;
- New Main Menu;
- New views;
- Third generation widgets;
- New layout for media playback windows;
- New customization feature of the Main Menu;
- Full support for Netflix script;
and much more....

All this with amazing performance!
Stay tuned for the skin that will be the basis for the future Aeon MQ 9.

https://i.imgur.com/vb5KmIy.jpg

Would you like to collaborate with our work?
Visit my website

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + suporte remoto + acesso área vip do fórum.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MarcosQui for this post:
  • Wanilton