Áreas do Fórum estão disponíveis apenas para membros com registro, cadastre-se ou logue para ter acesso. Forum areas are only available to registered members, register, or log in to gain access.
We move our host, if you have issues registering or logging in to our forum, please report the issue to admin@mediabrasil.tv, thanks. It,s possible to register using a social network (Google, Amazon, Github, or Spotify.) Only need to choose Login with (network name).
Contribua e torne-se membro VIP Plus do Fórum MediaBrasil.tv. International members, donate one single time (U$ 20.00) or subscribe and receive access to unique content, including Aeon MQ 9 (Kodi Omega 21.0, Nexus 20.0, and Matrix 19.5 read our FAQ for more info about how to support us. Help us keep the forum operational.

Doe via pagseguro ou mercado pago (Brazil only) - Doe via Bancos Brasileiros - International Donation - FAQ About Donation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

KODI 19.5-Matrix Fandangos Version HDR Edition

Hi. First post here, i'm thankful for the work you are doing here.
Im using this version (KodiSetup-Matrix.Fandangos.HDR.05.29.2020.1030.python3.x64), in this computer. And it works perfect for watching movies. 

Mother Gigabyte GA-H81M-H.
Micro Intel Pentium G3240.
Geforce GT 1030
Memoria 4GB Kingston Hyperx Fury HX.
SDD Kingston 240GB with Windows 10 

Samsung MU6100

https://i.imgur.com/ZQwyKko.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/B7RsRaY.jpg
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Alexgrimo for this post:
  • Wanilton

Hi, this is my first post here. Congratulations and thanks a lot for this job. Works fine with mi NUC 8i3cysm (i3 8120 and radeon 540) and with my Samsung 55MU7005 and ACER M550,

Great job

Best regards from Spain
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dualin for this post:
  • Wanilton

May i please have access to this version. Thank you
What a legend, works flawless, so fast to solve my issue and thank you for the share :)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to buzniak for this post:
  • Wanilton

There's a bug manually seeking with Yatse, you cannot skip or seek time frame with Yatse on this build :(

@buzniak 

I test here and don´t find the issue using yatse to seek manually, work fine. I will test with Estuary asap, I test using MQ9 skin here.

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + acesso área vip do fórum.  
Support the Media Brazil project. Make a donation or subscribe and become VIP - Access the exclusive features of the custom versions + access the VIP area of the forum.
Request more info via chat or private message.

Please do not PM me for support; use the forum instead

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
KODI 21.0 Omega Custom / Skin Aeon MQ9-1.6.0-29 - 09.15.2023
Be Vip Plus, donate.

(11/06/2020, 11:21)Wanilton Wrote:  @buzniak 

I test here and don´t find the issue using yatse to seek manually, work fine. I will test with Estuary asap, I test using MQ9 skin here.

Ahh, OK must be the MQ8 MOD skin that is having issues! I will test with other skins and standard skin too! Will report back soon.

Hi
There is a problem with Hebrew subtitles in the latest version. The punctuation is reversed.
Please see attached screenshots for comparison between previous versions and current one.

https://i.imgur.com/9K5d7ko.jpg

@leeor1 

Try with official Kodi Matrix too, please, don´t have any change in HDR part about LTR or change reversed punctuation.

I think it is better to request support about the issue in Official Kodi Forum.

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + acesso área vip do fórum.  
Support the Media Brazil project. Make a donation or subscribe and become VIP - Access the exclusive features of the custom versions + access the VIP area of the forum.

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.

New version available, including new PVR Add-ons.

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.

(14/06/2020, 13:33)Wanilton Wrote:  @leeor1 

Try with official Kodi Matrix too, please, don´t have any change in HDR part about LTR or change reversed punctuation.

I think it is better to request support about the issue in Official Kodi Forum.

I did.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=355175
Although no replies so far... :(

(14/06/2020, 15:47)Wanilton Wrote:  New version available, including new PVR Add-ons.

Hey, Wanilton Have big problem with latest version and MQ8.....Skin cannot access any "ICONS and IMAGES" settings to change any flags, just can click into it MQ8 version 2.9.0 (2019) Keeps crashing in Movies and changing views, seems to be failing to read or show textures too. Nothing was touched except the latest HDR update :(

Here is log

https://pastebin.com/YvxzBEzH

Aeon MQ8 mod is one skin to use with Kodi Leia 18.7, you are using one mod skin incompatible with Kodi 19.0 matrix. It has so many changes when compared with the original MQ8 skin, its hard to say something about.

You have add-on necessary to work, looking at your log, but don´t find why don´t work.

btw, in my tests with original MQ8, work fine here, something in your side.

https://i.imgur.com/D9f6QG3.jpg

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.

Changelog 06.17.2020, new version on the drive.

Changelog:

Updated with latest master branch commits
Update FFmpeg with the latest commits, version 4.3

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.

(17/06/2020, 13:35)Wanilton Wrote:  Aeon MQ8 mod is one skin to use with Kodi Leia 18.7, you are using one mod skin incompatible with Kodi 19.0 matrix. It has so many changes when compared with the original MQ8 skin, its hard to say something about.

You have add-on necessary to work, looking at your log, but don´t find why don´t work.

btw, in my tests with original MQ8, work fine here, something in your side.

https://i.imgur.com/D9f6QG3.jpg

OK! That's weird, I'll start removing addons from the appdata folder and restarting Kodi until i find the problem, I'll report back and log the addon here :)

xbmc.gui was set to 5.15.0 for Matrix

Today version drop BW compatibility for Leia skin (5.14.0), those skins will either not work correctly due to changes in the GUI engine, or fail to install as many Leia skins depend on (py2) addons that have not been ported to py3.

New version available on the drive, with the latest changes in Kodi code.

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.