Áreas do Fórum estão disponíveis apenas para membros com registro, cadastre-se ou logue para ter acesso. Forum areas are only available to registered members, register, or log in to gain access.
We move our host, if you have issues registering or logging in to our forum, please report the issue to admin@mediabrasil.tv, thanks. It,s possible to register using a social network (Google, Amazon, Github, or Spotify.) Only need to choose Login with (network name).
Contribua e torne-se membro VIP Plus do Fórum MediaBrasil.tv. International members, donate one single time (U$ 20.00) or subscribe and receive access to unique content, including Aeon MQ 9 (Kodi Omega 21.0, Nexus 20.0, and Matrix 19.5 read our FAQ for more info about how to support us. Help us keep the forum operational.

Doe via pagseguro ou mercado pago (Brazil only) - Doe via Bancos Brasileiros - International Donation - FAQ About Donation

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Aeon MQ 5 - Iniciando a construção
Sinal Aviso 

do u need to re-donate if u already did before? I can't find mq5 in my google drive yet. The skin looks really promising. A sleek remix of ace/mq4 =)

great job.
Sinal Aviso 

Wesley, in my website you find all informations that need:

HERE

Would you like to collaborate with our work?
Visit my website

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + suporte remoto + acesso área vip do fórum.

sidewalksuper:

Quote:Great preview!!
I like that the widgets are lower on the screen now, the lower the better possible it is to see the background image without it feeling crowded.
This is a small thing I would like to see different with Ace also.

I hope it's still possible to have the menu bar on the bottom of the screen as well, that way there's even more room.
Sinal Aviso 

(02/07/2013, 20:39)MarcosQui Wrote:  Wesley, in my website you find all informations that need:

HERE

Thank you :mostrandolingua
Sinal Aviso 

Canozzie says:

Quote:Firstly your skins awesome!

But seeing as you are making it even better i would love to see the movie showcase incorporate cdart. Similar to this ---> http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...5&page=328 <--- mod however if you could move the cdart to the top right/left of the movie poster and have the effects slide out from underneath the poster with the cdART half visible and then rotate (like your music cdART effects on home screen) And then if you could put those slide and rotate effects on the same delay (eg 1sec, 2 sec ect) as the movie panel so they both slide out and down at the same time, i think that would look tops.

rausch101 says:

Quote:My only suggestion is to make sure the focus is on usability. You guys have just about every bell & whistle imaginable in this skin, which is awesome. All I want is a bit more practical/efficient implementation of a couple things and I can finally use this skin, which I've been dying to do since its so beautiful and customizable.

After using Plex on a Roku while at my girlfriend's place, and being around others who are pretty average tech users I find the most useful features to be the "Recently Added" and "Suggested" nodes. Other XBMC skins implement these somewhat well (Hybrid is my favorite), but the information at a glance is extremely limited. I'd love to see a smart, practical implementation of this in MQ5.

Just a suggestion that I think would appeal to the broad user-base!

Ghostdivision says:

Quote:I just want rom emulator game videos to be included like they were with mq4 while browsing your games in rom collection browser, was very disappointed it was removed in ace (now inclded again!) along with my favorite view to.
Sinal Aviso 

First, Thank you for all your hard work and wonderful skins!!!!

I would love to see an option to save all information, artwork, images, etc to the local computer as well as to create and read all info from the .nfo files. Also the ability to have the skin ONLY use info that is stored in the .nfo files and artwork that is locally available on the system after it scrapes everything off the web.

It seems that currently most skins use remote resources and point to images on the web, like to last.fm. I would like to see these images automatically downloaded to the computer and all the database and nfo links updated to use them. That way once the information is all gathered, xbmc does not need to waste bandwidth or need to have an internet connection. Nor do I need to worry about these remote resources ever becoming unavailable or links breaking.

Along these lines, it would be great to have an option to work in "offline mode" so that all information is retrieved and only used from the local computer and no access is needed to the internet.

Other than that, please keep up the great work you do on the music section! You did a great job in mq4 on music area and mq4 is the only skin I know of that treats music with equal attention to detail as the rest of the items. Please keep up the great work on the music area in mq5!
Sinal Aviso 

@greengeek, most of the functions mentioned are administered by XBMC, and not by skins.

XBMC uses a caching system, where each independent image collected via internet or exist locally, are unified in a single location folder, and start to be referenced via database (textures.db).

XBMC maintains a local texture cache for thumbs and fanart, to allow fast loading of these images so that skins can show off your media in the best way possible.

All textures that XBMC loads, with the exception of textures that are provided directly by the skin, are cached to the userdata/Thumbnails folder.

The art URL's associated with library items are stored in the art table inside the video or music databases. These store the original URL to the art (e.g. from http://themoviedb.org, http://thetvdb.com, or http://theaudiodb.org). This means that central databases store where the art is obtained from, and multiple clients then just keep a local thumbnail cache.

For more info, read wiki.

You can use external tools to collect data and images such as: ember media manager or mediaelch or media company, etc...

If there nfo local, XBMC by default will use them to create your collection (library).

XBMC need internet for many others things, it´s necessary and crutial for work well.

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + acesso área vip do fórum.  
Support the Media Brazil project. Make a donation or subscribe and become VIP - Access the exclusive features of the custom versions + access the VIP area of the forum.
Request more info via chat or private message.

Please do not PM me for support; use the forum instead

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
KODI 21.0 Omega Custom / Skin Aeon MQ9-1.6.0-29 - 09.15.2023
Be Vip Plus, donate.
Sinal Aviso 

Ghostdivision says:

Quote:Also one other request found here, i really love how marcos included cdart for movie views, but still not cdart for music views like in this example request i posted here showing how nox displays cdart for music. Ace and aeon music views dont show cdart, and look a bit more bland, and i really miss the ability to see cdart in a specific view.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=166464

Ellisd25 says:

Quote:is there anyway we can fix some scaling issues. I set my resolution to 1920x800 to fill a 140in 2:35 aspect ratio projection screen. but this is the problem with mq4 at this resolution. see how the aspect changes and it cuts off the images. but with confluence it doesn't. Even if the picture is not square confluence accommodates, as you can tell by the highlighted image in the second picture. thats and rectangular image i have saved and displays rectangular. granted i should only be saving square images but hey. Can see how MQ4 just squeeze's the artist images. I know i shouldn't have aeon MQ4 at this resolution but thats just the way it is, and with these 800$-1000$ 1080p projectors flooding the market, you can bet your gonna see a lot more threads talking about cinemascope skin requests..which doesn't exist. I think if any skin should be the first one it should be Aeon MQ4. Hell if i dont have to buy this Video processor I'll donate a large lump of sum for your troubles.
[Image: 9240869479_5cba43099e_o.png]
[Image: 9240873743_34fac477ec_o.png]
also the tv shows.... heres mq4 then confluence
[Image: 9243653828_516284228d_o.png]
[Image: 9240873415_38c8bd7cce_o.png]

and the posters for the movies are getting squeezed too. by the way that first picture is YAMJ (yet another movie jukebox) and the gloss overlay on those dvd covers make the art really pop but thats not what this post is about

[Image: 9240876107_40abf442e0_o.jpg]
[Image: 9240875413_021f787941_o.png]

if this was fixed it would save people around a thousand dollars on purchasing one of these. Lumagen Aspect ratio managment tutorial on youtube please watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwF7nYe-YzM

also this might be a little harder but if video scaling presets could be implemented that would be killer. What i mean by that is presets for the pixel ratio control and the zoom amount. That way when a 16:9 movie is played one preset button can be hit somehow and the massive theater screen is filled. Same thing with 1:78.1
and 4:3 although you're not gonna fill a 2:35 screen with a 4:3 image. but you can get kinda close to 16:9 Especially if we could create our own black bars! Would that be possible? lol. Man we might put lumagen out of business. XBMC can almost do exactly what that magic box does.

if the presets cant be implemented then the osd controls might need to be closer to the middle of the screen.

You guys rock. and I will never use any other skin then aeon mq series. Thats a fact!

st graveyard says:

Quote:Another Idea. Just stumbled on this : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=133905

With this tool, you can add widgets to the images dir of the skin. Could be good to make this part of XBMC a bit more exciting! I would like it anyway ...

bry- says:

Quote:accidentally posted this in the wrong thread - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1460419

also thing this would be a cool view for live tv -

http://i.imgur.com/z5A6j4Q.jpg
Sinal Aviso 

A request directly from me this time.

Would it be possible to include an option to make glass view resemble Zombie Robots ACE mod?

It is my favourite view for TV on ACE, and it would me great to be able to incorporate the view in MQ5 if possible.

Prezados, vi nesse video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...83AY#at=23

Algumas imagens por exemplo no filme up, os bonequinhos do filme, é possível isso na MQ5 ? ou somente na Ace ?

Equipos : Receiver Onkyo S5600 | Tv Samsung 42 | Satélite Placa Tevii DVB/S2 | Htpc Mac Mini i7  | Controle Ipad Air com Constellation
Sistemas : SO Windows 8.1 | Mediacenter Kodi Isengard Custom+ | Servidor Emby Server | Pele MQ6  NAS Windows 8.1 com 8TB

Oi amigão, isso sempre teve nas skins e tem na MQ5, é o Clearart.

@iorifly, na realidade isto aí é um mod feito por um usuário, não é uma vista padrão da Ace, no entanto a arte é como mencionado pelo @"Gato Guga", clearart, e disponível, na maior partes dos modos de visualização, em geral você precisa rodar o artwork downloader, para obtê-las.

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + acesso área vip do fórum.  
Support the Media Brazil project. Make a donation or subscribe and become VIP - Access the exclusive features of the custom versions + access the VIP area of the forum.
Request more info via chat or private message.

Please do not PM me for support; use the forum instead

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
KODI 21.0 Omega Custom / Skin Aeon MQ9-1.6.0-29 - 09.15.2023
Be Vip Plus, donate.

Chuck Bartowski says:

Quote:How about an ability to change the poster size in some views to increase visibility of fanart

Boa noite,

Uma opção que para mim seria interessante é a de poder agrupar as sagas no próprio menu: ex.. ao escolher "movie", os filmes do 007 por exemplo viriam agrupados em uma única capa, e ao clicar nessa capa, abririam-se todos os filmes que o usuário tem no HD.

Espero que tenham entendido o que quis dizer! rs

Abs,