Áreas do Fórum estão disponíveis apenas para membros com registro, cadastre-se ou logue para ter acesso. Forum areas are only available to registered members, register, or log in to gain access.
We move our host, if you have issues registering or logging in to our forum, please report the issue to admin@mediabrasil.tv, thanks. It,s possible to register using a social network (Google, Amazon, Github, or Spotify.) Only need to choose Login with (network name).
Contribua e torne-se membro VIP Plus do Fórum MediaBrasil.tv. International members, donate one single time (U$ 20.00) or subscribe and receive access to unique content, including Aeon MQ 9 (Kodi Omega 21.0, Nexus 20.0, and Matrix 19.5 read our FAQ for more info about how to support us. Help us keep the forum operational.

Doe via pagseguro ou mercado pago (Brazil only) - Doe via Bancos Brasileiros - International Donation - FAQ About Donation

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Skin Ace 2 Public Release - Version 1.6.0

ACE 2 - OVERVIEW
The new Ace 2 skin has changed. The skin leaves it small and limited to become a large and powerful skin, in some cases more powerful than Aeon MQ 8 and with amazing performance.
Much code has been rewritten. Much has been rethought or improved to achieve maximum customization and performance.

MAIN MENU
- New layout based on text, icons and colors.
- Reminders for items in progress and suggestion based on last played media.
- New layout for context menu submenus.
- Option to set background as collection fanarts, which will automatically appear for any menu with related content.

THIRD GENERATION WIDGETS
- A brand new selector organized by categories, also includes sorting and sorting options in the same window.
- A new code provides over 200% faster widget loading speed compared to Aeon MQ 8.
- Direct access to playlists and nodes. You no longer need to create an item in the main menu to have playlist widgets, you can now choose any existing playlist or node independently.
- The well-known feature called My Menu now gives way to Custom Favorites. Each of the 20 menus can have a set of independent custom favorite widgets. You can create a list with unique or mixed content with movies, sitcoms, addons and etc ..
- New button for Custom Widget where it is possible to include a url for exclusive content.

VIEWS
- A new view called Tech has been incorporated. It has a modern look and fully customizable.
- A new view called SetsPlus has been incorporated. Displaying all items present within the set.
- The right list, Frame, and Wall views have been improved layout.
- The media label bar now shows audio and subtitle languages ​​graphically, with the language, channel and audio codec flag.

VIDEO PLAYBACK WINDOW
- New layout for the Pause window with milimalist design.
- Video Info window with cast widgets.
- New OSD menu bar with several built-in functions like direct access to audio tracks, subtitles and my note.

MUSIC PLAYBACK WINDOW
- New layout, more organized and complete.
- Artist Info window with discography widgets.
- New OSD menu bar, with several built-in functions such as direct access to upcoming tracks, backgrounds, my note, preview effects and playlist.

MAIN MENU CUSTOMIZATION
- Improved, cleaner and more organized layout.
- New feature called My Submenu. Some menus have a default submenu, others have no submenu. In this case just choose an empty set and include in it the submenus you want or you can also clone the submenu from another menu. This feature eliminates many idle lines of code while giving more customization power. With My Submenu there is no longer the limitation of shared submenus as there is in Aeon MQ 8. Each menu has its own independent set.

MAIN MENU - ICON SELECTOR
Icon selector for the Main Menu. You can choose between internal or external icons. You can also change the box color of each menu.

MAIN MENU - COMPOSITIONS
Composition is a background image for the Menu bar, where you can choose a background image, a folder with multiple images, or even an animated gif.

SKIN CUSTOMIZATION
- Option to choose between light mode or dark mode.
- In addition to the familiar options for setting panel and title colors, it is now also possible to change the color of the entire skin text, as well as the color of the hover button.

NETFLIX
- In the Replace selector now all add-on options are available. You can create a menu with direct access to any item and include all other options as submenus.
- In addition to the menu the skin also offers full support for Netflix widgets.

WEATHER WINDOW
- Completely reformulated, with grouped information where it is possible to see the current condition and also hourly separated by color between morning, afternoon, night and dawn.
- No longer need to define between northern or southern hemisphere, Ace 2 does this automatically based on the geographic coordinates of the chosen city.

RESETTING ADJUSTMENTS
- The Reapply adjustments function has been improved. Main menu customization is not affected using this function, only the general settings will be reset.
- Full Reset function is still available and resets all skin settings back to default.

GENERAL
- My note - In the media info windows and also during playback you can set a personal note. This note will appear as My Rating in all windows where there is rating information.
- Several windows have been reviewed to improve navigation and overall experience.
The first Ace had new code and interesting ideas, which underpinned the creation of Aeon MQ 5.
The story repeats with Ace 2, the skin that will be used as the basis for the future Aeon MQ 9.

https://i.imgur.com/SvslwHd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/OQdpiz2.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/r422ygV.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/PZZ7PhD.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ZeIw0fI.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/hhVZFVn.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/YGZmSuL.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/UiYcdV4.jpg

One skin By MarcosQui

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + acesso área vip do fórum.  
Support the Media Brazil project. Make a donation or subscribe and become VIP - Access the exclusive features of the custom versions + access the VIP area of the forum.
Request more info via chat or private message.

Please do not PM me for support; use the forum instead

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
KODI 21.0 Omega Custom / Skin Aeon MQ9-1.6.0-29 - 09.15.2023
Be Vip Plus, donate.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Wanilton for this post:
  • deadofgamers, redlehramos, Roberto Formiconi

Existe algum tutorial de como faço para criar submenu para netflix e youtube na skin?

Acompanhe como adicionar Netflix na home, e como criar submenus, bastante simples o procedimento

https://youtu.be/ypMc4Hn5x8c

Para youtube é similar, pega um vazio, substituir por, selecione add-on de vídeo, escolhe youtube, renomeia para ficar com caixa alta, escolhe ícone do Youtube.

Para submenu do youtube, melhor usar script favoritos, para criar os itens do submenu, depois fica fácil customizar.

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + acesso área vip do fórum.  
Support the Media Brazil project. Make a donation or subscribe and become VIP - Access the exclusive features of the custom versions + access the VIP area of the forum.

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Wanilton for this post:
  • Tromproject

this looks great!
is there away to display weather for all week as a widget?

@adidas 

If you see skin have support for actual weather in any main menu item. Marcos doesn't implement support for weather widget in Ace2. But with enter in Weather, you have all info.

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.

Boa noite. a skin ace 2 na plataforma Android ta dando bug não tá funcionando os comando de play por exemplo da um stop no filme ou pausar não está aparecendo os comandos. Será que alguém pode resolver isso..

@mariodead, está usando algum teclado, controle remoto, ou está usando menu M, com o botões disponíveis no mesmo.  Digo isto porque as ações são definidas no Kodi, via arquivos xml (ficam na pasta keymaps) e não na skin, salvo as do menu M via interface gráfica. 

E aí tem algo mais estranho, porque estes comandos são universais, teria que estar quebrado em todos os sistemas....mas vou dar uma olhada no código para ver ser encontro algo que possa explicar o que reporta.

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.

Bom dia Wanilton. Esse problema só tá acontecendo na plataforma Android no celular. no computador está Normal. Por exemplo quando se esta assistindo um filmes ou outras coisas usando player. A pessoa toca no touch-screen do celular pra aperecer os comandos do player e não está aparecendo os comandos para parar o filmes da stop adianta a trasar pausar..

https://i.imgur.com/kXEjNeY.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/5qNxGt1.png

Aí é o print que tirei da tela do celular não aparece os comandos do player para dar stop, pausar, retroceder e adiantar.

Agora eu entendi, não está aparecendo o menu M. 

Na prática foi colocado um timer de 3 segundos (tempo padrão), para que após aparecer, recolher automaticamente, mas este tempo pode ser alterado pelo usuário.

https://i.imgur.com/Vp2OQxX.jpg

Pode ser que por alguma razão este timer esteja causando isto, podes me dizer se esta usando teclado para acionar o menu M?

Neste botão dando enter na opção em destaque, é possível alterar o tempo para que oculte automaticamente.

Mas isto é distinto do que apontou de botões fazendo ações invertidas ou erradas, isto continua acontecendo? e acontece usando este menu acima?

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.

Lembrando que na plataforma Windows tá funcionando perfeitamente. 
​​​​​Esse problema ta acontecendo na plataforma Android ou seja no celular. 
A skin MQ8 tá funcionando de boa na plataforma Android

https://i.imgur.com/MV4BY1L.jpg

Testei em meu celular, notei que o suporte a touch nos ajustes da skin, não está funcional, por corrigir.

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.

Desde ja obrigado pela atenção que você está dando. No aguardo do suporte técnico..

Marcos vai estar indisponivel nos próximos dias, assim que retomar as atividades isto vai ser sanado.

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
Be Vip Plus, donate.

Obrigado Wanilton. Aguardar então o Marcos resolver. o seu tbm tá assim né.