Áreas do Fórum estão disponíveis apenas para membros com registro, cadastre-se ou logue para ter acesso. Forum areas are only available to registered members, register, or log in to gain access.
We move our host, if you have issues registering or logging in to our forum, please report the issue to admin@mediabrasil.tv, thanks. It,s possible to register using a social network (Google, Amazon, Github, or Spotify.) Only need to choose Login with (network name).
Contribua e torne-se membro VIP Plus do Fórum MediaBrasil.tv. International members, donate one single time (U$ 20.00) or subscribe and receive access to unique content, including Aeon MQ 9 (Kodi Omega 21.0, Nexus 20.0, and Matrix 19.5 read our FAQ for more info about how to support us. Help us keep the forum operational.

Doe via pagseguro ou mercado pago (Brazil only) - Doe via Bancos Brasileiros - International Donation - FAQ About Donation

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Aeon MQ 5 - Iniciando a construção

@ogoncalves200874, Se user o addon extended info, em conjunto com as skins do Marcos (Ace ou MQ,) ambas já possuem suporte exatamente o que está pedindo. sendo que no XBMC Gotham, já existe até gerenciador de coletâneas, para criar, alterar, remover itens de sets (coletâneas).

Exemplo:
[Image: f36wdSd.jpg]

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + acesso área vip do fórum.  
Support the Media Brazil project. Make a donation or subscribe and become VIP - Access the exclusive features of the custom versions + access the VIP area of the forum.
Request more info via chat or private message.

Please do not PM me for support; use the forum instead

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
KODI 21.0 Omega Custom / Skin Aeon MQ9-1.6.0-29 - 09.15.2023
Be Vip Plus, donate.
Sinal Aviso 

Oi amigo, a MQ5 já possui esse recurso.
Sinal Aviso 

Obrigado pela resposta Wanilto e GatoGuga!

Sei que tem a opção saga, o qual já possui esse recurso... mas eu estou me referindo ao catálogo mostrado em "movies".. (ex. abaixo). Vejam que as sagas 007 e Harry Potter não estão agrupados (nessa tela). O que eu gostaria e de poder agrupar as sagas ai...

[Image: screenshot000.png]

Wanilton... se o addon extended info faz isso, aonde posso obtê-lo?

Muito obrigado a todos
Sinal Aviso 

@ogoncalves200874, é simples o que você quer, basta ir em ajustes, vídeos, coleção e ativar a opção

Agrupar filmes em coletâneas - sets.

Isto já resolve, o que o addon extended info, faz é apresentar artes e dados de coletâneas, necessário no entanto suporte da skin para o recurso, nem todas as skins possuem.

[Image: e95MU8B.jpg]

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + acesso área vip do fórum.  
Support the Media Brazil project. Make a donation or subscribe and become VIP - Access the exclusive features of the custom versions + access the VIP area of the forum.
Request more info via chat or private message.

Please do not PM me for support; use the forum instead

Wanilton
Media Brazil Forum Staff
KODI 21.0 Omega Custom / Skin Aeon MQ9-1.6.0-29 - 09.15.2023
Be Vip Plus, donate.

Wanilton,

Muito obrigado! Era exatamente isso que eu procurava!

I miss the MQ4 top menu. I loved the idea of having the new release posters hidden but accessible with the up arrow. Plus it looked really smart and sophisticated.

I know you can choose the clean look but I liked having the top bar their simply for cosmetics.

Like this Wanilton...

Maybe three modes

1. Clean mode
2. Poster mode
3. Top bar (mq4) mode

[Image: screenshot140.png]

anzerman says:

Quote:I would love it if in TV shows library displayed the next episode aired date.
Sinal Aviso 

hernandito says:

Quote: I am really looking forward to this.... however I would like to make a HUGE request.

The different Views for Movies are all very sexy and appealing.... however, I have over 1,000 movies in my collection. For me, navigating this large number of movies in crucial... For the most part, the wall view shows a large number of posters simultaneously... unfortunately, these are too small (even with cases on) when viewing my collection from the sofa. The other views show the movie poster really large and make it very tiring to scroll through many pages.... A view like the below would be perfect to show larger posters and navigation is easy.

[Image: Jgv2txW.jpg?1]

I really hope you consider adding this type of view. It will make the skin very versatile.

Many thanks!

tential says:

Quote:How about instead of the above view, we keep the wall view, but allow you to scale the posters? You can choose between the way it is now, 50% larger, 100% larger, 200% larger? I think that would satisfy everyone.

bry- says:

Quote:How about the ability to create parental controls in the same way you use the combination of key-presses to unlock kiosk mode? I think this would be absolutely huge

hernandito says:

Quote:Good news is that Marcos is considering this... In addition to my screencap earlier, I sent him the image mockup below which adds a DVD spinning logo to the selected movie. I do want the resulting view to be 2 rows of 7 posters each (which is the right scale/proportion for screen size).

[Image: Fm70G7e.jpg]

Here is to hopefully seeing this.

blr- says:

Quote:hernandito - that looks really great. hopefully something similar will be implemented. Maybe use the clearart below instead of the plain text?

Parabéns pelo ótimo trabalho!

Alguém pode me fazer a gentileza de mandar a imagem de fundo do menu Concerts?

Muito obrigado.

bry- says:

Quote:i have an idea!

maybe automate mq5 to change to a theme based on the time of the day.

ie between the hours of 8am and 8pm mq5 has [x] theme.

and between hours of 8pm and 8am mq5 has [y] theme.

good for night/ day depending on where the tv is located and user preference.

Alguém pode me fazer a gentileza de mandar a imagem de fundo do menu Concerts?

Muito obrigado.

I think i found a bug with Gotham version (not tested Frodo version)

Views don't stays as configured, for example.

When you go to Series library view and change it to Banner view.
You open a random series were you'll see Season folders, change view here also.
Then you enter Season folder to view Episodes, change view also.

Note change them to different views for all 3 situations.

When you then play episode and come back to episode list the view has changed back to Series view.

How to reproduce:
Go to Series and change it to Banner view.
In Season folders change it to Low list for example.
In Episode view to Glass List.
So far so good.

Start episode and stop it (or watch it) and you will return back to Episode list and you will noticed it has changed to Banner view instead of Glass List.

This error does not happen here, in addition there is no have Glass List view for episodes.

Would you like to collaborate with our work?
Visit my website

Apoie o projeto MEDIA Brasil. Faça uma doação ou assine e torne-se Vip - Tenha acesso aos recursos exclusivos das versões customizadas + suporte remoto + acesso área vip do fórum.
Sinal Aviso 

(19/08/2013, 09:46)MarcosQui Wrote:  This error does not happen here, in addition there is no have Glass List view for episodes.

Then there is a bug that you can select views that shouldn't be available for that section

[Image: hS87fQe.png]

Note: Personally i like the glass list for episodes ;)

Hi @MarcosQui
Is a chance to add PlexXBMC menu to MQ5 like in Quartz 3 skin or somthing similar ?

Regards
Tom